Frequently Asked Questions

This page summarizes the ways you can use PHYS 102/122 The Physics of Sound and Music. Also check our syllabus. If you have a question that is not covered in the syllabus, please email me: ruiz at unca dot edu.

Lab Science Course, Science Perspectives Course, or Elective

Possible Ways
to Take the Course
PHYS 102/122
Lab ScienceYes4
Science PerspectivesYes4

You cannot use the course simultaneously as both a lab science and a science perspectives. You need at least 7 hours of science to graduate.